Do you remember the old Wendy’s television commercial from the 1980’s where the lady asks, “Where’s the beef?”
It was on of my favorites as a kid and a hugely successful advertising campaign because the question was so pointed (and true!).
As you approach your worship ministry in this New Year, you should ask some pointed questions as well. Not, “Where’s the beef?, but rather, “Where’s the slack?”
Where is there slack in your worship ministry?
What areas have you let slip over the last few months? Where is there slack in your volunteer recruitment, in your worship planning, or in your personal growth?
Here’s why this question is so important…
- If there is slack in your audition system, you will have a lack of volunteers on your team.
- If there is slack in your worship planning system, you will have a lack of creativity and excellence in your services.
- If there is slack in your personal growth, you will lack the spiritual foundation, skills and ideas necessary to lead a healthy and growing worship ministry.
This principle is so simple, but so important to your worship ministry in 2016.
Because here’s the truth: Where’s there’s slack in your life, you will find it in the life of your worship ministry.
If you are slack in your preparation for rehearsal, don’t be surprised when your team shows up to rehearsal unprepared.
If you are slack in your relationship with God, don’t be surprised if your team isn’t growing in faith. You get the picture…
But here’s the GOOD news. Where there’s excellence in your life, you will find that in the life of your team.
2 Corinthians 9:6 tells us: “Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously.”
So – this year decide to sow generously into your personal growth… your leadership… your ministry systems… and watch as God blesses those areas of your life.
Your partner in ministry,
PS – Take a moment to think about that question… Where is the slack in my worship ministry?Most of the time, slack in your worship ministry is not a heart issue, it’s a systems issue. Your worship ministry systems are giving you exactly what they are currently designed to give you.
So if you’re not happy with the growth and health of certain areas of your worship ministry, then you have to change your systems!
That’s why I want to invite you to join my NEW 12-month systems-based Worship Leader Coaching Network!
You see — we all face seven common challenges as Worship Leaders. And the solution to overcoming these seven challenges is seven very powerful worship ministry systems.
The 12-Month Worship Leader Coaching Network will help you identify and overcome the Seven Challenges of a Worship Leader and build the systems necessary to lead a healthy and growing worship ministry.
I have taught these principles to thousands of churches – through books, resources and live events – and in the Coaching Network I will help you create God-honoring systems in your Worship ministry that will help you:
- Double your worship team volunteers
- Break the stressful week-to-week mentality of worship planning and plan your worship services months in advance
- Develop a more fruitful working relationship with your lead pastor and “get on the same page” together
- Maximize the financial resources in your Worship Ministry while teaching God-honoring Stewardship practices to your worship team.
- Structure your team for health and growth
- Get the most out of your team in rehearsal and on Sundays
- Pray more fervently for your team and grow as a pastor and leader
- And much, much more!
You’ll join me in 12 monthly coaching sessions that you can fully participate in anytime 24/7. You will receive both the audio and video of each session, so your experience will be identical, no matter when you log in. And the Worship Leader Coaching Network is provided in such a way that you can participate (and re-watch) at any time.
Available now via a new on-demand, online module format, where you can participate at your convenience each month. Your experience will be identical, no matter when you log in.
Led by Jason, this network is based on the Seven Challenges of a Worship Leader, and specific ministry strategies to help you overcome them. Sessions include:
- The Seven Challenges of a Worship Leader Overview
- The Call of a Worship Leader: Understanding and Excelling in Your Unique Calling
- The Personal Growth Challenge: Develop Your Personal Leadership Habits
- The Pastor Challenge: Maximize Your Relationship with the Lead Pastor
- The Planning Challenge, part 1: Plan Your Services Months in Advance
- The Planning Challenge, part 2: Reduce the stress of week-to-week planning.
- The People Challenge, part 1: Structure Your Worship Team for Health and Growth
- The People Challenge, part 2: Develop your Auditions Strategy & Double Your Team
- The People Challenge, part 3: Leadership Strategies for a Successful Worship Ministry
- The Provision Challenge: Budget, Sta? and Teach Stewardship to Your Team
- The Professionalism Challenge: How to Bring Out the Best in Your Team
- The Production Challenge: Ensure every Sunday is the BEST it Can Be
Everything of value in life requires an investment (just think about the instruments you own). The same is true for this Coaching Network… though we have tried to keep the investment as low as possible.
But remember, you are receiving thousands of dollars of resources, free passes to our seminars, email support and private consulting. At the same time, you are saving thousands of dollars in hotel, flight costs, rental car expenses, gas, etc.
With that said, the Worship Leader Coaching Network is only $297 a month. You’ll find that is about the same as taking 3 key team members to one of the major worship conferences this year (registration, travel, hotel, meals).
I love the big conferences too, but consider this. With the Worship Leader Coaching Network you…
- You get 12-months of hands on personal training with systems that ACTUALLY work in churches of all shapes and sizes
- You walk away with over $2,322.20 of FREE Resources (try doing that at the resource table at your next Worship Conference)
- The training doesn’t end after 3 days… in addition to the 12-monthly session, you get audio MP3’s of each session, meaning you walk away with a library of over 24 hours of nuts-and-bolts practical systems to build a health and growing worship ministry and share with the key leaders in your church.
- Personalized Q&A call-in sessions to have all of your questions answered about what we discuss in the network
- Plus much more!
HURRY – BONUSES ENDING SOON!
When you join the Worship Leader Coaching Network this month you will receive TWO BIG Bonuses…
In this live recording of the popular six-hour workshop, Jason Hatley and Nelson Searcy will teach you a proven process for planning life-transforming and creative worship services every
week while reducing your week-to-week Sunday stress!
#2 – Free Worship Leader Gold Membership (Regularly $99.00 a month – FREE!)
Worship Leader Gold is a group of passionate, cut-against-the-grain,discontent-with-average,motivated-for-ministry, what-are-we-waiting-for Worship Leaders who want to have a growing and healthy ministry and personal life. Your membership benefits include:
- Monthly Leadership & Strategy Briefing call with me where you’ll be challenged and guided to maximize your worship ministry and personal life each month
- Monthly Equipping Interview Call where we interview other leading authors – past interviews include Steve Stroope, Patrick Lencioni, Thom Rainer and Gary McIntosh
- MP3 and CD recordings of both the briefing and interview calls each month – don’t worry if you can’t make the live calls, you won’t miss a thing
- Members-Only Online Hub where you can access your files, resources and recordings at all times
- Monthly members bonus kit mailed directly to you including recordings, transcripts, members-only opportunities, event invitations and more
- 30% Off Discount on all Worship Leader Insights resources for the duration of your membership
- $813.20 in immediate FREE Bonus resourceswill be waiting for you in your online hub as soon as you join
- And much more!
PLUS – When you join the Worship Leader Coaching Network, in just the first year you’ll receive:
- Monthly online sessions – hands-on coaching from Jason Hatley on all Seven Challenges of the Worship Leader.
- Regular Group Q and A calls to ask your specific questions.
- Over $2,320.20 in FREE resources from Worship Leader Insights PLUS special discounts on any new resources.
- Unlimited email access to Jason and the WLI team.
- FREE attendance at (live or web) training events during your network (up to $1,249.00 value)
- A monthly environment where everyone is focused on a Kingdom agenda.
- The chance to grow and take your worship ministry to the next level!
To learn more and join today, go to: www.WorshipLeaderInsights.com/Coaching.
TUESDAY MORNING INSIGHTS is Jason Hatley’s free weekly training resource specifically designed to provide you as a worship leader with proven principles, tips and practices to help you lead a healthy and thriving Worship Arts Team.