Does your Christmas Checklist look something like this:
Listen to dozens of Christmas song arrangements… this week!
Select, arrange and chart music that we never sing for four straight Sundays in December
Juggle my volunteer’s holiday travel schedules (is anyone even in town!)
Plan a full-scale production for Christmas Eve
Try to find musicians for above mentioned Christmas Eve production
Buy a Christmas present for my spouse before Christmas Eve (this year)
Attend 15 Christmas parties and my kids’ school Christmas concerts
Try to enjoy Christmas in spite of all the other items on this list
Christmas is coming and already the pressure for worship leaders is mounting.
For many Worship Leaders Christmas can be anything but “the most wonderful time of the year”.
Many are hoping to just survive Christmas…
…but what if you could actually THRIVE this Christmas?
It’s a question that EVERY worship leader must ask:
How can I prepare for and lead powerful Christmas services while reducing my stress and truly enjoying Christmas this year?
That’s exactly what I want to help you do in my new resource, The Worship Leader’s Guide to Planning (and Surviving) Christmas.
In this new nuts-and-bolts resource you will discover how to plan ALL of your Christmas services long before the Thanksgiving turkey is carved and ensure that you have POWERFUL Christmas services, reduce your holiday stress and actually ENJOY this Christmas for a change!
The Worship Leader’s Guide to Planning (and Surviving) Christmas is a brand-new 60-minute resource that will help you develop a plan to make this the BEST Christmas ever for your church, worship team volunteers AND your family!
- When to begin planning for Christmas (*hint: it’s sooner than you think!)
- Where to find new Christmas albums and song arrangements for 2015
- When (and how) to creatively introduce Christmas music in your church
- The history and significance of Advent
- How to utilize the Sundays of Advent to plan your music for 2015
- How to secure the lock-tight commitment of your volunteers to serve this Christmas… even with dozens of commitments vying for their attention
- How to properly prepare your volunteers for serving during the Christmas season
- How to develop your Christmas music plan each Sunday
- How to ensure your Christmas rehearsals don’t drag along endlessly each week
- How to properly thank your volunteers this Christmas
- How to give your church a fresh Christmas experience this year without drudging through the same ol’ renditions of last year’s music
- How much Christmas music to plan for each Sunday in December
- When to wrap-up Christmas music in 2015 and move back to your normal worship sets
- 3 easy ways to invest in your worship team and leaders this Christmas
- How to keep the stress of Christmas from affecting your spiritual life and family
- How to deepen your faith this Christmas
- The one thing that every worship leader should do (but many aren’t doing) to make Christmas personally meaningful
- The necessary ingredients for a great Christmas worship service (and additional ideas for how to enhance it)
- And much, much more!
As you can see, this isn’t a “3 tips” blog post. This is a FULL 60 minutes of personal experience, proven strategies, and real-life stories that will help you plan better services, further in advance and with less stress this Christmas.
You will uncover dozens of ideas that you can start using right now to help you get ahead and ensure that this is the best Christmas ever for you and your church!
So as an introductory special – because I want to help you not only plan, but truly enjoy Christmas at your church – today you can save over 73%!
The total retail value of this package is $148.90 – but you can download everything for only $39.95 TODAY THROUGH MONDAY, NOVEMBER 30th!
Click here to save over 73% – Get your brand new Planning (and Surviving) Christmas resource – for just $39.95! Plus immediately receive over $108.95 in FREE Bonus Resources! Ends Monday, November 30th!
This new resource is only available for a limited time (between NOW and Monday, November 30). Why? Because the window for Christmas planning is closing quickly and you don’t want to wait TOO LATE to plan!
But you can pick up my new Worship Leader’s Guide to Planning (and Surviving) Christmas resource plus over $108.90 in bonuses – for just $39.95.
Bonus #1: Book Summaries – over $79.00 value – Yours FREE!
Developing the Leaders Around You: How to Help Others Reach Their Full Potential by John Maxwell
Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die by Chip and Dan Heath
Engage: A Guide to Creating Life Transforming Worship Services by Nelson Searcy and Jason Hatley
The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg
Bonus #2: The Planning Powerful Christmas Services Special Report – a $29.95 value – Yours FREE!
In this printable PDF special report you will discover:
- Three MUST KNOW Christmas planning principles
- How to involve your volunteer team in the Christmas planning process
- How to overcome the desire for “opulence” and strive for “excellence”
- The basic ingredients for powerful Christmas services . . . and how to add in additional creative elements
- How to select music for the Christmas season
- When to schedule volunteers and/or hired musicians for your Christmas services
- And much more!
You can pick up this complete The Worship Leader’s Guide to Planning (and Surviving) Christmas package today for just $39.95! That means you will get over $148.90 in resources for only $39.95.
That’s a savings of over 73%!
By adding these powerful, proven ministry tools to your leadership tool kit, you’ll have a process for not only planning and thriving this Christmas, but also for overcoming the leadership challenges you’re facing in the coming new year – so you can accomplish even greater things for the Kingdom.
Now that’s something to make your Wednesday morning a lot brighter!
Your partner in ministry,
P.S. – After Monday, November 30, my NEW resource The Worship Leader’s Guide to Planning (and Surviving) Christmas will go back in the vault until next Christmas. Why? Because the window for Christmas planning is closing quickly and you don’t want to wait TOO LATE to plan!
Hurry! This opportunity ends Monday, November 30th!