That’s what the over-sized Snowman in Home Depot said last weekend when I walked in to buy some light bulbs.
My daughter Abigail and I just laughed. The Christmas trees, snowmen and Santa Claus’s were right there beside the ghosts, witches and Halloween candy.
I bet you’ve seen the same thing in your city, too!
And while it may seem strange to see Christmas decorations out SO early this year, it’s NOT too early to start planning your Christmas services.
In fact, NOW is exactly the time you need to start planning for Christmas and that’s what I want to help you do in my Planning Powerful Christmas Services Special Report – a $23.95 value, now available FREE!
I wrote this report after planning a decade of Christmas services with our team here at The Journey and having received so many questions about this topic in my coaching networks. I have captured some the most important lessons we’ve learned in the process and put them in this special report for you.
In this Special Report, you will discover:
- Three MUST KNOW Christmas planning principles
- How to involve your volunteer team in the Christmas planning process
- How to overcome the desire for “opulence” and strive for “excellence”
- The basic ingredients for powerful Christmas services . . . and how to add in additional creative elements
- The #1 mistake that many churches make that keep their Christmas services from being life-transformational (*Hint – it’s not what you think!)
- How to select music for the Christmas season
- When to schedule volunteers and/or hired musicians for your Christmas services
- And much more!
Christmas services can be some of the most memorable, and life-transforming services you do all year. But not if they are put together last minute, without a spark of creativity to capture the wonder of Christmas.
Whether you are preparing for the advent season, producing your own Christmas production, or need some ideas for your Christmas Eve service, don’t let another year go by just doing the same thing you did last year.
This special report can you help you get started in planning your Christmas services and ensure that this year’s Christmas services are all that they can be.
And if the special report is helpful for you, be sure to forward this email to some other worship leaders you know that might enjoy this limited time free report.
Your partner in ministry,
PS – You don’t have to wait for Christmas to start planning your worship services in advance. You can create life transforamtional worship services EVERY Sunday with the Planning Worship Services for Life Transformation Workshop.
In this powerful, six hour workshop, my Lead Pastor Nelson Searcy and I will teach you the proven principles and practices that have made the Journey Church in NYC one of the most innovative and effective churches in America.
In this resource you will learn:
- How to maximize the worship time you have each weekend
- How the pastor and worship leader can effectively work together
- How to plan dynamic and effective worship orders
- How to use media, drama and testimony that captures the heart of your people
- How to create a healthy and focused team environment
- How to use feedback that ”builds up” and makes every service better
- How to plan ahead so you can break the Sunday to Sunday tyranny
- How to build all the elements of the service around the message
- And much more!
This 6-hour workshop will teach you proven principles and practices to increase your worship planning effectiveness.
Recorded LIVE, Planning Worship Services for Life Transformation Workshop also includes more than 15 additional resource files, including:
- Fill in the blank workshop notes
- Sample worship orders
- Sample band notes
- Sample message transcript
- Sample planning notes, calendars and assignments
- Sample ideas and resources
- And much more!
This is a nuts and bolts resource that will teach you to make the most of your weekly worship times through effective, God honoring planning.
And if you aren’t absolutely satisfied with this resource (or any of my resources for that matter) simply return your product within 365 days for a prompt and courteous refund.
TUESDAY MORNING INSIGHTS is Jason Hatley’s free weekly training resource specifically designed to provide you as a worship leader with proven principles, tips and practices to help you lead a healthy and thriving Worship Arts Team.
About Jason Hatley and Worship Leader Insights
In 2002, Jason Hatley helped launch The Journey Church in New York City, directing the programming of their worship services. He serves as the Pastor of Worship Arts and built from scratch The Journey’s worship arts team, a group of over 200 artists and technicians who develop and implement the creative and technical elements at weekly Sunday services. The Journey has been recognized as one of Outreach Magazines fastest growing and most creative churches.
Jason has been a worship leader since 1996. He invests in Worship Pastors around the country through interactive coaching networks and worship planning resources. He has been a featured break-out speaker at the Willow Creek Arts Conference, The Purpose Drive Worship Conference, as well as seminars around the country. He has a B.M. in Sacred Music Performance from Appalachian State University.
Jason is the author of Engage: A Guide to Creating Life-Transforming Worship Services and Revolve: A New Way to See Worship as well as over a dozen worship leader personal and ministry growth resources.
Jason and his family currently live in Boca Raton, FL where he serves as the Pastor of Worship Arts at The Journey’s newest campus in South Florida.