The Top 3 Things Your Pastor Needs from You
#2 – EXCEL IN YOUR AREA
So how are you doing? Rate yourself, and then take some time this week to discuss with your pastor what you can do to provide what he needs.
Your partner in ministry,
PS: These are just 3 of the 10 Responsibilities that Every Worship Pastor has to the Pastor. I teach all 10 of these (PLUS MUCH MORE) in the Worship Pastor Tele-Coaching Network.
And I want to invite YOU to be a part of my brand new Coaching Network that begins in in just 3 weeks on Friday, October 11.
I have found in my own life that personal coaching is THE BEST way to experience personal and pastoral growth. And after coaching well over 200 worship leaders in the last 7 years, I have a personal track record of helping Worship Leaders grow themselves — and their ministries.
In the Coaching Network, you will:
* Join me for a monthly 90-minute coaching session where I will teach you practical, “will work tomorrow” strategies for leading a thriving worship ministry
* Be able to have your specific questions answered about your team and the challenges you’re facing. This isn’t a network about information, it’s about implementation. I’m committed to help you implement the ideas and processes I’ll teach you.
* Learn how to get more done in ministry, to get further planned in advance, and to maximize your leadership skills to lead a growing worship ministry.
* Receive over $1,400.00 in free resources from Worship Leader Insights, PLUS free membership in the Renegade Pastors Coaching Network (with a monthly value of $2,667.00 — keep reading for details). You get two networks for the price of one!
* Plus a lot more!
Here is what other worship leaders have said about how they’ve grown in my coaching network:
“We have been implementing many changes in our Sunday Service System. The result has been less stress on Sunday mornings and throughout the week, an increase in attendance and retention of new attendees, better communication between myself and the other staff and volunteers, and an easier rehearsal time.”
– Josiah Herried, CenterPoint Christian Fellowship, Tacoma, WA
“I would not be exaggerating to say that in my case this network has been life/ministry transforming. In this past year the Worship arts Department has grown more than in the last 7 years combined. This network really helped to de-stress my life and increase my effectiveness as the Worship Pastor.”
– Bode Abodunde, World Harvest Christian Center, Pennsauken, NJ
“Don’t miss this opportunity to steward the next year of your life, purposing to learn how to grow yourself, your team and your church into the healthy, growing and thriving ministry God wants for you. Pastor Jason is a comforting, thorough, trustworthy and practical teacher of Biblical truths that will propel your worship and leadership to the next level – and you’ll have fun through the process.”
– Jeff Little, Ridgecrest Church of the Nazarene, Ridgecrest, CA
“This network blew my mind! I wish I could have attended this network before our church exploded in growth. I would have implemented everything I learned right from the beginning. There is such much I have learned from this network. I never knew how much potential my worship ministry could have before attending this network.”
– Jeff Craig, CrossPointe Church, Yorba Linda, CA
Visit www.worshipleaderinsights.com/ coaching for additional video testimonies from worship leaders just like you!